Everyone has a few universal desires: prosperity, originality, love, and independence.
That condition is easily attained. Many individuals equate pleasure with financial possessions or trivial wants.
The reality is that, sure, all of these activities may improve your mood.
1. You feel less inclined to pointlessly argue with people or judge them
2. You feel lost, or like you might be on the wrong path
3. You are no longer afraid of being alone
4. You finally understand why you made the mistakes you did
5. You feel things deeply and intensely