To make a crispy pizza with vegetables, follow these steps:
- Preheat your oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Roll out your pizza dough and place it on a baking sheet or a pizza pan.
- Spread a layer of tomato sauce over the dough, leaving a small border around the edge.
- Add your desired vegetables on top of the sauce. Some options include sliced bell peppers, mushrooms, onions, olives, and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle cheese over the vegetables.
- Bake the pizza for 10-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Optional: Once the pizza is finished baking, you can add fresh herbs like basil or oregano on top for extra flavor.
- Slice and serve the pizza hot. Enjoy!
Can we eat pizza without sauce
Yes, you can eat pizza without sauce. Some people prefer to make a “white pizza,” which is a pizza that does not have tomato sauce. Instead, the base of the pizza can be made with ingredients like Alfredo sauce, a béchamel sauce, or even just olive oil and garlic. You can then top the pizza with cheese and your choice of vegetables, meats, or other toppings.
If you decide to make a white pizza, be sure to use a flavorful sauce or seasoning to give the pizza some moisture and flavor. You can also add more cheese to compensate for the lack of sauce.